[JPL] Will current economic woes affect membershio drives? if so what are you doing?

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 30 13:55:29 EDT 2008

Well Arturo...I had a major supporter commit to a $25,000 match. This was this past Friday. Once I get to 25K he drops another $25K. Today he changed his mind due to the stock market volatility. Particularly what happened yesterday. My guess is that he's not alone in being scared. He said he will come in but not at that level now. I was licking my chops on that one. Maybe the market will stabilize within the next few weeks...enough that will make some a little more comfortable with giving. There's definitely a dark cloud over this drive but if we sound like it's dire straights...it will be.

Jae Sinnett