[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 09-30-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue Sep 30 16:06:31 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 09-30-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

The Brubeck Brothers - Cool On The Coast - Classified (Koch)
The Brubeck Brothers - Eclipse - Classified (Koch)
John Pizzarelli - It's Easy To Remember - With A Song In My Heart
(Telarc) [C]

  BREAK

The Phil Norman Tentet - Nature Boy - "Totally" Live At Catalina Jazz
Club (Mama) [C]
Trio Da Paz & Joe Locke - Wave - Live At Jazzbaltica (MaxJazz)
Trio Da Paz & Joe Locke - All The Things You Are - Live At Jazzbaltica
(MazJazz)
The Paul Carlon Octet - New Life - Roots Propaganda (Deep Tone) [C]
Paul Seaforth - I'm Glad There Is You - Something Real (Fine Arts) [C]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Lester Bowie's Brass Fantasy - I Only Have Eyes For You - I Only Have
Eyes For You (ECM)
Kristin Korb - Day-Dream - Why Can't You Behave (Double K Music) [C]
McCoy Tyner w/ John Scofield - Blues On The Corner - Guitars (HalfNote)
[C]
Pascal Bokar - How High The Moon - Savanna Jazz Club (Savanna Jazz)

  BREAK

Roberta Gambarini & Hank Jones - How Are Things In Glocca Morra? - You
Are There (Emarcy)
Cassandra Wilson - Sleepin' Bee - Loverly (Blue Note) [C]
Rebecca Kilgore & Dave Frishberg - Let's Get Lost - Why Fight The
Feeling: The Songs Of Frank Loesser (Arbors Jazz)
Cara Matthew - I'll Be Home - Make You Feel My Love (Felidae) [C]

  BREAK

Lester Bowie - Hello Dolly - Hello Dolly (Muse)
Red Nichols And His Five Pennies - The Very Thought Of You - Red
Nichols And His Five Pennies (Laserlight)

  BREAK