[JPL] Will current economic woes affect membershio drives? if so what are...

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Tue Sep 30 16:10:18 EDT 2008

In a message dated 9/30/2008 3:50:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com writes:

<<..What was there goal?  Time is relative to the amount of  money they were
seeking..>>

Actually, it's most relevant to the previous goal and the size of the
market, that's why I didn't say the number. That is, if it took them 3.5 days to
raise $650K last time, and 5.3 days to raise $800K this time, it's more than the
 actual number that is relevant. It's the growth, the season (lots of
tourists  here in summertime), etc. So, the relevant comparison might be to September
 2007.

By the way, the numbers in the preceding paragraph were approximately the
nut they were cracking, at least last week. I've forgotten what they raised in
the summer, let alone last September.

Ed