[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Tuesday 30 September 2008; 2 PM to 4 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Tue Sep 30 19:13:49 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
2 PM to 4 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Richie Beirach / What Are The Rules? / Trust (Evidence)
*         Bill Stewart / These Are They / Telepathy (Blue Note)
*         Jacky Terrason & Cassandra Wilson / Old Devil Moon / Rendezvous
(Blue Note)
*         Eddie Harris / Freedom Jazz Dance / The In Sound (Atlantic)
*         Slow Poke / Listen Here / Slow Poke At Home (Palmetto)
*         Buell Neidlinger / Tennessee Waltz / Across The Tracks (K2B2)
*         Jackie McLean / Old Gospel / New And Old Gospel (Blue Note)
*         John Tropea / Ol’ School / Take Me Back To The Ol’ School (STP)
*         The Crusaders / I’m So Glad I’m Standing Here Today / The Best Of
The Crusaders (MCA)
*         The Jazz Crusaders / Scratch / Live At The Lighthouse ’66 (Pacific
Jazz)
*         Bill Withers / Soul Shadows / Best Of Bill Withers (Columbia)
*         Peter Bernstein / Carrot Cake / Earth Tones (Criss Cross)
*         Keith Jarrett / All Of You / Standards In Norway (ECM)
*         Kristin Korb / May I Come In / Why Can’t You Behave (Double K)
*         Buddy Rich / Body And Soul / Keep The Customer Satisfied (Pacific
Jazz)
*         Sexmob / Goldfinger / Din Of Inequity (Columbia/Knitting Factory)
*         David Murray / Heart To Heart / I Want To Talk About You (Black
Saint)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Tuck & Patti / I Remember You (T&P)
*         Kristin Korb / Why Can’t You Behave (Double K Music)
*         Chico Hamilton / Live @ Art Park (Joyous Shout)
*         Andrew Hill & Chico Hamilton / Dreams Come True (Joyous Shout)
*         Carla Bley / Appearing Nightly (WATT/ECM)
*         Idit Shner / Tuesday’s Blues (OA2)
*         Steve Million / Remembering The Way Home (Origin)
*         Roy Assaf & Eddy Khaimovich / Andarta (Origin)
*         Corey Christiansen / Roll With It / Roll With It (Sideways)
*         Joe Locke / Force Of Four (Origin)
*         Kenny Barron / The Traveler (Sunnyside)
*         Todd Sickafoose / Tiny Resistors (Cryptogramophone)
*         Aaron Parks / Invisible Cinema (Blue Note)
*         Bobo Stenson Trio / Cantando (ECM)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier