[JPL] PLAYLIST - WSHA 9/29/08 Straight No Chaser

Susan Reeves susan at susanreeves.net
Tue Sep 30 20:45:57 EDT 2008

PLAYLIST:
WSHA 88.9 Raleigh -  Straight No Chaser,   Monday Edition (Susan Reeves)
Monday September 29,  2008      8- 11:00 pm
(artist- song title - cd) (*- recent release)

8:06
Dafnis Prieto – I Felt you Were Coming   (Taking the Soul for a Walk)
Frank Kimbrough – Kid Stuff   (Lullabluebye)
Kate Reid – I Can’t Believe You’re In Love With Me     (Sentimental Mood) *
Joe Locke   - Like Joe   (Force of Four) *
Aaron Parks – Peaceful Warrior   (Invisible Cinema)*
Chico Hamilton -   Nod To Gabor   (It’s About Time!) *
Markley and Balmer – Happiness Is   (Markley and Balmer) *
Eri Yamamoto -   Magnolia   (Redwoods) *
Charlie Haden/Hank Jones  – Swing Low Sweet Chariot   (Steal Away)

9:06
Dave Holland – Fast Track   (Pass It On) *
Tim Warfield – Cristo Redentor- Calvary     (One for Shirley) *
Kate McGarry -   You’re My Thrill   (If Less is More
) *
Anat Cohen – Lullaby for the Naïve Ones   (Notes From the Village ) *
Mary Lou Williams – Libra   (Zodiac Suite)
Matt Ulery – Pink Sea and Wondering Without (Music Box Ballerina) *
Savina Yannatou -   Sareri hovin mernem   (Songs of An Other) *
Michael Moore & Fred Hersch   -   Langrage   (This We Know) *

10:06
Carla Bley – Someone To Watch   (Appearing Nightly) *
Oliver Lake -   Olla’s Blues     (Makin’ It) *
Choi/Sacks -   La La La   (Imagination) *
Bobo Stenson Trio –     M     (Cantando) *
Bill Frisell – Imagination/ Probability Cloud 1&2   (History Mystery) *
Brian Blade – Most Precious One   (&Prodigy)   (Season of Changes)
Paul Carlon Octet -   Moro Omim Ma    (Roots Propaganda)*
Tsabropoulos/Lechner/ Gandhi – Tibetan Dance   ( Melos) *

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org

**Support Live Music**
Susan Reeves
PO Box 3047
Durham, NC   27715
susan at susanreeves.net
www.susanreeves.net
Straight No Chaser - 88.9 fm - WSHAfm.org