[JPL] Sound Exchange Internet Broadcast Question

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Tue Dec 15 10:40:57 EST 2009

I totally understand what Shanna is saying, but I doubt SE ever thought
about compilations like at the Holiday Season.    If you get permission
from the Promoter of the product or label you are fine.  In this case it
may be easier to ask for forgiveness than trying to get permission.
After all with a compilation with maybe six different artist on it the
benefit is certainly for the label and individual artist.  Who has
contacts with SE to try to get an official position on this type of
consideration.  ALOHA  Tom