[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", Christmas Special, WCVF-FM, 12/18/09

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 13:58:57 EST 2009

This year's "General Eclectic" Christmas Special went off without a hitch
this year (it had to be canceled in 2008). However, the playlist had to be
delayed while I wrapped up grading for the Fall semester. Now that THAT
onerous task is out of the way, to the list -

Bittersweet Christmas Band - Gower Wassail - Yuletide Magic

Gerri Gribi with Lee Nichols - Angels We Have Heard On High - Home For
Christmas

Frank Jackson - What Do I Want For Christmas - CD single

Colin Farish, Bob Phillips, Eddie Erickson & Friends - Thank You Santa -
Christmas Time Is Here

Janet Bates - He Was Born - The Little Spinner

Juliana & Pava - A Winter Solstice Song I - Let the Bird Fly

Byrd & Street (with Warren Hood) - Ain't No Merry in Christmas - CD single

Carol Sudhalter - Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! - CD single

Bonnie "Prince" Billy, Dave Bird, and Catherine Irwin - Beautiful Star of
Bethlehem - Face a Frowning World: An E.C. Ball Memorial Album (various
artists)

Oak Ridge Boys - O Come, All Ye Faithful - Christmas Cookies

Allan Harris - All I Want for Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth) - Dedicated
To You

Robert Bobby - Regifting Your Love - A Robert Bobby Christmas

Harlem Parlour Music Club - Last Month of the Year - A Harlem Parlour
Christmas

Jeff Talmadge - In the Quiet of Christmas - CD single

Iona - I Saw Three Ships Come Sailing In/Three Little Boats Went Out To
Sea/Christmas Day ida Moarnin'/Christmas Eve Reel - Mid-Winter Light

Susie Warley - Miracle of Christmas Love - CD single

Carla Bley - The Christmas Song - Carla's Christmas Carols

Choir of Magdalen College, Oxford; Bill Ives, director - Ninna Nanna Gesu
Bambino - Carols By Candlelight

Jazz Jezzro - Up on the Housetop - Bossa Nova Christmas

Chester Lee & Seidina Reed - Even Santa Gets the Blues - CD single

Clarkwise, featuring Chris Murrell - The Christ-mas Song - CD single

Don Denisen - We Three Kings of Orient Are - The Christmas Interlude

Rey Norteno - De La Mano De Dios - Have a Holly Raleigh Christmas, Volume
III (various artists)

Nichols Family - This Christmas Day - A Cry From the Mountains

Stanton Lanier - Shepherds and Stars - December Peace

Rick Pickren - Christmas Time Out On the Range - CD single

Riley Weston - A Country Kind of Christmas - Happy Holidays From Riley
Weston

Ronettes - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - A Christmas Gift For You
(various artists, Phil Spector)

Cynthia Basinet - Santa Baby - CD single

Leo Vigil - Winter Vigil - Christmas In San Francisco

Typhanie Monique, Neal Alger and Friends - Happy Xmas (War Is Over) -
Yuletide Groove

Mars Lasar - Holy Night - Christmas From Mars

Due to reasons beyond my control, "General Eclectic" now goes on a
month-long hiatus. WCVF-FM will be on automation for several weeks. I expect
"GE" to return on January 22, 2010, possibly not until January 29. I hope
you all have a joyous Holiday season, whichever holiday you may celebrate.
And have a happy and prosperous 2010!!

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic" - streaming Fridays 10 AM-noon at