[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 12/28/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Dec 29 06:47:12 EST 2009

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Monday, December 28, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Pete Escovedo - E Music - La Samba - (Concord)
Tito Puente - Tito's Idea - Joy Spring - (TropiJazz)
Richie Beirach - Trust - Nefertiti - (Evidence)
Ella Fitzgerald - Live In Budapest - Mack The Knife - (Pablo)
Brandon Fields - Other Places - Other Places - (Nova)
Herbie Hancock - Jazz Moods - Chan's Song - (Columbia)
Jimmy Haslip - Read Heat - Vaya - (Unitone)
Tim Green - Jeannie's Song - Dream Dancing - (OA2)
Eliane Elias - Bossa Nova Stories - Minha Saudade - (Blue Note)
9:00pm
Onaje Allan Gumbs - Sack Full Of Dreams - Destiny - (18th & Vine)
*Ray Charles/Betty Carter - The Spirit Of Christmas - Baby It's Cold Outside - (Concord)
David Hazeltine - The Inspiration Suite - Don' Walk Away - (Sharp 9)
Phil Woods - Celebration! - Goodbye Mr. Evans - (Concord)
*Mike Longo - Sting Like A Bee - Love For Sale - (CAP)
Brass Connection - 5 Star Edition - Whenever I'm Alone With You - (Innovation)
Cecil Brooks III - Hot Dog - Penn Relays - (Savant)
10:00pm
Gene Harris - At Ste. Chapelle Winery - Old Dog Blues - (Concord)
 Jim Rotondi - Blues For Brother Ray - One Mint Julep - (Positone)
Al Jarreau - Best Of - Roof Garden - (Warner Bros.)
*Jeb Patton - New Strides - Last Night When We Were Young - (MaxJazz)
Stan Getz - Apasionado - Midnight Ride - (A&M)
Cedar Walton - Voices Deep Within - No Moe - (HighNote)
Jose Marino - Velas - Confiança Dum Irmão - (Voss)
11:00pm
Oliver Jones - Have Fingers Will Travel - If I Were A Bell - (Justin Time)
John Klemmer/Oscar Castro-Neves - Simpatico - My Funny Valentine - (JVC)
John Hicks - Music In The Key Of Clark - Pocket Full Of Blues - (HighNote)
Phoenix Jazz - Quartet - In Your Own Sweet Way - (Tempest)
Bill Evans - Blue In Green - (Milestone)
	Very Early
	So What
	If You Could See Me Now

*Recent release