[JPL] taintradio.org - taint town live 12-31-08

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 01:11:15 EST 2009

taintradio.org - we're revolting
taint town live 12-31-98
monday & wednesday 8pm-midnight (eastern)
all other nights midnight-4am

8pm*
Tim Warfield, The Beat Goes On (One For Shirley) 2008
Organissimo, title (Groovadelphia) 2008
Pete LaRoca Sims, Dancing Girls (Turkish Women at the Bath) 1967
Pierre Dorge New Jungle Orchestra, The Mooche (Live at Birdland) 2006
Roy Nathanson, By the Page (Sotto Voce) 2006
Papa Mali, Little Moses (Do Your Thing) 2007

9pm
McCoy Tyner w/Ron Carter/Jack DeJohnette/Bill Frisell, Contemplation
(Guitars) 2008
Hamiet Bluiett w/Julius Hemphill/Oliver Lake/David Murray, Dream Scheme
(Steppin' W/ The World Saxophone Quartet) 1978
Glenn Spearman, Paul Murphy, William Parker, Hurricane (Vision One: Vision
Festival) 1997
Antonio Zambujo, Senhora Da Nazaré (Por Meu Cante) 2004
Charles Lloyd, Migration Of Spirit (Rabo De Nube) 2007
Julia Hulsmann Trio, Senza (The End of a Summer) 2008
Rebecca Martin, Free At Last (The Growing Season) 2008
Kurt Rosenwinkel, Use of Light (Deep Song) 2005

10pm
Amina Figarova, title (Above the Clouds) 2008
KJ Denhert, All These Things (dal Vivo a Umbria Jazz) 2008
Bebo Valdes & Javier Collina, Siboney (Live at the Village Vanguard) 2008
Sexteto Nacional, Siboney (The Music of Cuba 1909-1951) 1928
Travis Shook, title (Awake) 2005
Pete Zimmer Quartet, Search (Chillin' Live @Jazz Factory) 2008
Oliver Lake Organ Trio, Nu Peace (Makin' It) 2008
Corey Wilkes, Searchin' (Drop It) 2008
Gilfema, Morning Dew (Gilfema + 2) 2008
Trachy Lacy Collective, Seth (Lanky) 2008

11pm
Kenny Garrett, The Ring (Sketches of MD: Live at the Iridium) 2008
Vijay Iyer & Mike Ladd, The Color of My Circumferance/Three Lotto
Stories/Plastic Bag (In What Language?) 2003
Lafayette Gilchrist, Come Get Some (Soul Progressin') 2008
John Lurie, I'm a Doggie (The Legendary Marvin Pontiac) 1999
Mary Halvorson Trio, Sweeter Than You (Dragon's Head) 2008

midnight (extra innings)
Mary Larose, Ramble On (The Blue Guitar) 2004
Todd Sickafoose, Invisible Ink Revealed (Tiny Resistors) 2008
Jenny Scheinman, Born Into This (Crossing the Field) 2008
Cat Power, Metal Heart (Moon Pix) 1998
Antonio Zambujo, Que Inveja Tens Tu Das Rosas (Por Meu Cante)   2004
Bobo Stenson Trio, Wooden Church (Cantando) 2008
Vijay Iyer & Mike Ladd, Taking Back the Airplane (In What Language?)
Theo  Bleckmann & John Hollenbeck, I'm Sorry Shu-Mei I'm a... (Static Still)
Bobo Stenson Trio, Love I've Found You (Cantando) 2008
Lafayette Gilchrist, Inside Out (Three) 2007

1am
Savina Yannatou, Sassuni oror (Songs Of An Other) 2008
Polk Miner & His Old South Quartette, Oysters & Wine at 2AM

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7)
taintradio at gmail.com