[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 12/31/08 - 01/01/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jan 1 06:17:05 EST 2009

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu -Wednesday December 31, 2008 - Thursday January 1, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Carl Saunders - Be Bop Big Band - Compilation - (Sea Breeze)
Carl Saunders - Be Bop Big - Dearly Befuddled - (Sea Breeze)
Oscar Castro-Neves - All One - Double Rainbow - (Mack Avenue)
Oscar Castro-Neves - All One - The Very Thought Of You - (Mack Avenue)
Dan Block - Almost Modern - Dexter Rides Again - (Sackville)
Dan Block - Almost Modern - Disorder At The Border - (Sackville)
Freddie Hubbard - Blues For Miles - Come Rain Or Come Shine - (Evidence)
Freddie Hubbard - Blues For Miles - Autumn Leaves - (Evidence)
Monty Alexander - Trio - I Want To Be Happy - (Concord)
Monty Alexander - Trio - Captain Bill - (Concord)
9:00pm
Bob Florence - With All The Bells And Whistles - Tenors, Anyone? - (MAMA
Bob Florence - With All The Bells And Whistles - Poinciana - (MAMA
Bobby Lyle - Straight And Smooth - The Song Is You - (Three Keys)
Bobby Lyle - Straight And Smooth - There Is No Greater Love - (Three Keys)
Jeff Linsky - California - Samba Cruz - (Concord)
Jeff Linsky - California - On The Strand - (Concord)
Freddie Hubbard - Outpost - Santa Ana Winds - (Enja)
Freddie Hubbard - Outpost - The Outpost Blues - (Enja)
10:00pm
Wayne Bergeron - Plays Well With Others - Georgia - (Concord)
Wayne Bergeron - Plays Well With Others - You Go To My Head - (Concord)
*Roger Kellaway - Live At The Jazz Standard - I'm Beginning To See The Light - (ipo)
*Roger Kellaway - Live At The Jazz Standard - Doxy - (ipo)
*James Moody/Hank Jones - Our Delight - Our Delight - (ipo)
*James Moody/Hank Jones - Our Delight - Birk's Works- (ipo)
Freddie Hubbard - Blues For Miles - I'm A Fool To Want You - (Evidence)
Freddie Hubbard - Blues For Miles - Skylark - (Evidence)
11:00pm
Phil Woods - Swingchronicity - Stockholm Sweetnin' - (Jazz Media)
Phil Woods - Swingchronicity - Never Let Me Go - (Jazz Media)
*Christian Jacob - Live In Japan - Too Close For Comfort - (Wilder Jazz)
*Christian Jacob - Live In Japan - It Never Entered My Mind - (Wilder Jazz)
*Phil Norman - "Totally" Live At Catalina Club - Robin's Nest - (MAMA)
*Phil Norman - "Totally" Live At Catalina Club - A Joyful Noise - (MAMA)
Helio Alves - Portrait In Black And White - You Must Believe In Spring - (Reservoir)
Donny Gerrard - The Romantic - That's All - (Frequency)
12:00am
Joey Singer - Living Room - Auld Lang Sine - (DSG)
Stefan Karlsson - Live At Vartan Jazz - I Will Wait For You - (Vartan)
*Joe Magnarelli - Persistence - I Had The Craziest Dream - (Reservoir)
Alex Murzyn - self titled - I Waited For You - (Kamei)
*Christian Howes - Heartfelt - The Wind - (Resonance)
Hampton Hawes - Blues The Most - Hampton's Pulpit - (Prestige)
*Antonio Ciacca - Rush Life - I Remember Clifford - (Motéma)
Vince Guaraldi - Charlie Brown's Holiday Hits - Linus And Lucy - (Fantasy)

*Recent release