[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 01-01-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu Jan 1 16:09:18 EST 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 01-01-09

    HOUR ONE

Theme

Charlie Parker - Be-Bop - Bird At The Roost: The Complete Royal Roost
Performances (Savoy Jazz)
Charlie Parker - Slow Boat To China - Bird At The Roost: The Complete
Royal Roost Performances (Savoy Jazz)
Charlie Parker - Ornithology - Bird At The Roost: The Complete Royal
Roost Performances (Savoy Jazz)
Matt Jorgenson + 451 - New Beginnings - Another Morning (Origin)
Tim Green & Trio Cambia - Everything's Aright - Change Of Seasons (OA2)
Bill Mays - New York State Of Mind - Mays In Manhattan (Concord)
Bill Mays - All Across The City - Mays In Manhattan (Concord)

  BREAK

Thelonius Monk - I'm Getting Sentimental Over You - Live At The Jazz
Workshop (Columbia)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Ella Fitzgerald - I Could A Write A Book - The Rodgers And Hart
Songbook (Verve)
Rachael Price - Stairway To The Stars - The Good Hours (Claire Vision
Productions)
Melody Gardot - Love Me Like A River Does - Worrisome Heart (Verve)

  BREAK

Miles Davis - In A Silent Way/It's About That Time - In A Silent Way
(Columbia)
Bill Evans & Jim Hall - Skating In Central Park - Undercurrent (Blue
Note)

  BREAK

Derrick Gardner & The Jazz Prophets - God's Gift - A Ride To The Other
Side ... Of Infinity (OwlStudios)
Holly Yarbrough - It's Such A Good Feeling - Mister Rogers Swings
(VintageDiscs)

  BREAK

Beegie Adair - Cheek To Cheek - Dancing In The Dark: A Tribute To Fred
Astaire (Green Hill)