[JPL] Playlist: Night Tracks KMHD, Portland OR Jan 1, 2009

TradeSecrets/Mancuso's TradeSecrets at comcast.net
Thu Jan 1 21:46:45 EST 2009

An assortment of 2008 releases - Happy New Year, Ric & Jan

NIGHT TRACKS  hosted by Ric Thursday 9 pm - Midnight Jan. 1 2009
KMHD 89.1 KMHD.FM

One Mint Julep 4:28:00 Linda Dachtyl For Hep Cats chicken coup
Spooky 2:45 The Puppini Sisters The Rise & Fall Of Ruby Woo verve
Deep Blue 7:50 Bill Moring & Way Out East Spaces In Time owl
I'm Lazy, That's All 3:07 Catherine Russell Sentimental Streak world village

22 Stop Set
Funky Straight 7:44:00 Derrick Gardner And The Jazz Prophets A Ride To The
Other Side... owl
Rio De Janiero Blue 5:07:00 Randy Crawford & Joe Sample Feeling Good pra

36  Stop set
Atonement 8:41:00 Ron Blake Shayari mack ave
Down In Mississippi 4:58 Mavis Staples We'll Never Turn Back anti
St.Louis Blues 2:42 Art Tatum Art Tatum Piano Starts Here : Live at The
Shrine sony zenph

54  Stop Set
When We Were Free 9:08 Pat Metheny Trio Day Trip nonesuch

La Fiesta 13:36 Chick Corea & Gary Burton The New Crystal Silence concord

Lucky 7 3:18 K.J. Denhert Lucky 7 mtm

22  Stop Set
Buddha Realm [Mehldau] 12:00 Brad Mehldau Live nonesuch

36  Stop Set
Sonia Braga 8:37 Joe LoCascio Trio In The City Of Lost Things heart music

Infinita (Featuring Flora Purim) 7:00 Lawson Rollins Infinita infinita
records

54 Stop Set
Satta Massaganna 6:47 Josh Roseman New Constellations (Live In Vienna)
accurate
All Blues 9:21 Various Artists Miles From India (Disc 1) times square
Fever 5:42 Taylor Eigsti Let It Come To You concord
A Felicidade (Happiness) 4:20 Karrin Allyson Imagina - Songs Of Brasil
concord

22  Stop Set
Naked As We Came 4:36 Sachal Vasandani Eyes Wide Open mack ave

Across The Crystal Sea 7:18 Danilo Perez Across The Crystal Sea (Arranged
and conducted by Claus Orgerman) emarcy

36  Stop Set
Strum 5:41 Marcus Miller Marcus concord

Edith And The Kingpin (Tina Turner) 6:34 Herbie Hancock River: The Joni
Letters verve

Mercy, Mercy, Mercy 5:51 Tom Scott Cannon Re-Loaded: An All-Star Celebration
Of Cannonball Adderley concord
54  Stop Set

Lonely Town 7:57 Pete Malinverni Invisible Cities reservoir