[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 01/01/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jan 2 05:26:30 EST 2009

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday January 1, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Rob Parton - What Are We Here For? - What Are We Here For? - (Sea Breeze)
Oscar Peterson - Perfect Peterson - Honeysuckle Rose - (Telarc)
Pat Coil - Bird House - Blue Bar Blues - (Liberty Hill)
Taylor Eigsti - Lucky To Be Me - Woke Up This Morning - (Concord)
Sumi Tonooka - Long Ago Today - All Of You - (Arc)
Scott Hamilton - Across The Tracks - Cop Out - (Concord)
Dan Skea - Carpenter Road - Blue Bossa - (KSM)
George Cables - Morning Song - Stroll - (Keystone Korner)
9:00pm
Maynard Ferguson - The One And Only - Without A Song - (MFT)
Gary Matsumoto - Days Ahead - But Not For Me - (SP
Roberta Piket - Love And Beauty - So In Love - (Thirteenth Note)
*Cassandra Wilson - Loverly - Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most - (Blue Note)
*Phil Norman - "Totally" Live At Catalina Club - Frothy - (MAMA)
*Roger Kellaway - Live At The Jazz Standard - Cherry - (ipo)
Andrea Brachfeld - Into The World: A Musical Offering - Voces Da Rua - (Shaneye)
10:00pm
Ernie Krivda - Fat Tuesday Big Band-Perdido - Big Bad Band - (Koch)
*Antonio Ciacca - Rush Life - Prince Of Newark - (Motéma)
Don Braden - Gentle Storm - Willow Weep For Me - (HighNote)
Dr. Bruce Eskovitz - One For Newk II - Tenor Madness - (Pacific Coast)
Hiroko Kokubu - Moments - Listen To My Heartbeat - (JVC)
*Joe Locke - Force Of Four - Laura  - (Origin)
*James Moody/Hank Jones - Our Delight - Lady Bird - (ipo)
Larry Willis - Blue Fable - Rhythm-A-Ning - (HighNote)
11:00pm
*Danilo Perez - Across The Crystal Sea - Another Autumn - (EmArcy)
Nathan Tanouye - Crossings - The Wind - (Peacock)
*Danilo Perez - Across The Crystal Sea - Across The Crystal Sea - (EmArcy)
*Christian Jacob - Live In Japan - Little Eyes - (Wilder Jazz)
Jessica Williams - Songs For A New Century - Spoken Softly - (Origin)
*Roy Hargrove - Earfood - Starmaker - (EmArcy)
Grady Tate - Feeling Free - Teach Me Tonight - (Pow Wow)

*Recent release