[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 01-02-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Fri Jan 2 16:39:49 EST 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 01-02-09

    HOUR ONE

Theme

Larry McDonough Quartet - My Favorite Things - Simple Gifts (LM Jazz)
[C]
Harvie S w/ Kenny Barron - Confirmation - Now Was The Time (Savant) [C]
Hailey-Zukoski Trio - Shout Out On The Mountain - An Old Sweet Song
(Sea Breeze Jazz) [C]
Amina Figarova - "A" Dance - Above The Clouds (Munich) [C]

  BREAK

Jo Lawry - I'm Old Fashioned - I Want To Be Happy (Fleurieu) [C]
Clay Giberson - It Might As Well Be Spring - Spaceton's Approach
(Origin) [C]
Mike LeDonne - Good Times - FiveLive (Savant) [C]
Marcus Goldhaber w/ The Jon Davis Trio - A Lovely Way To Spend An
Evening - Take Me Anywhere (Fallen Apple) [C]

  BREAK

Skip Wilkins Quintets - Bring The Sun - The Paint-Peeler (Dreambox
Media) [C]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Uros Markovic Gospel Jazz Trio - Wade In The Water - Jesus Saves (CTA)
[C]
Bruce Lofgren - Beautiful Love - Jazz Trio (Sea Breeze Jazz)
Mark Colby - Close Enough For Love - Reflections (Origin) [C]
John Stein - Dindi - Encounterpoint (Whaling City Sound)

  BREAK

Luciana Souza - God Only Knows - The New Bossa Nova (Verve)
The Stryker/Slagle Band - Brighter Days - The Scene (Zoho) [C]
Lenore Raphael - If You Could See Me Now - Reflections (Swingin' Fox
Music)
Ron Kalina and Jim Self - Someone To Light Up My Life - The Odd Couple
(Basset Hound)

  BREAK

Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage - Then And Now: The Definitive Herbie
Hancock (Verve) [C]