[JPL] Ty Bailey's 01.04.09 "Just Jazz" Play List @WVST-FM Virgina State University Radio

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Sun Jan 4 23:48:45 EST 2009

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM) on
Sunday night from 8-10 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,
reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly focus.
Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is provided
for the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at
<http://www.tybailey.com/> www.tybailey.com with a new show available
weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 01.04.09

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

               David Benoit_ Song For My Father_ Heroes

               BILL MORING & WAY OUT EAST_ Hop Blues_ Spaces in Time

David Sanborn_ I'm Gonna Move ToThe Outskirts Of Town_ Here & Gone

Second Segment

               Kahil El Zabar' Ritual Trio_ Big M_55 Years of Delmark

      Larry Gelb - Paul Motian_ I'm Not Supposed To Fall In Love_ America Is
Free

Third Segment

               Steve Herberman Trio_ Be Nimble_ Action- Reaction

Nicole Mitchell_The Creator Has Other Plans For Me_55 Years Of Delmark

Fourth Segment

               Tim Warfield_ Tokyo Girl _ One For Shirley

               B. J. Jansen & Conjura_ Lovely You_The Movement Vol I

Fifth Segment

                Take 6_ Seven Steps To Heaven _The Standard

Doug Hamilton Jazz Band_ Modal Blues_ Doug Hamilton Jazz Band

Sixth Segment

         Boz Scaggs_ For All We Know _ But Beautiful, Jazz Standards

               Christian Sands_ Give Your Life to God_ Risin&apos