[JPL] TomtheJazzman Playlist 1-4-09 Including Freddie Hubbard Tribute

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Mon Jan 5 15:26:42 EST 2009

TomtheJazzman Playlist for January 4, 2009
Freddie Hubbard two extended sets this evening.

TomtheJazzman
WTEB-WKNS-WBJD
WZNB-Greenville-88.1
4-Jan-09

18:00     Carole King      Jazzman       Ode
18:02     Mike LeDonne      Good Times       Savant
18:10     Steve Turre      Cleopatra's Needle       Highnote
18:14     Take 6      Seven Steps To Heaven      Heads Up
18:19     Lafayette Harris, Jr.      I've Never Been In Love Before
 Airmen
18:24     Danilo Perez      Across The Crystal Sea       Emarcy
18:34     James Carter      Bossa J.C.       Emarcy
18:38     Boz Scaggs      I'll Remember April       Decca
18:42     Cedar Walton      Clockwise       HighNote
18:52     John Pizzarelli      With A Song In My Heart       Telarc
18:55     Vanguard Jazz Orchestra      Body And Soul       Planet Arts
19:08     Freddie Hubbard     Up Jumped Spring     UA
19:15     Freddie Hubbard     Blue Moon     UA
19:21     Freddie Hubbard     Caravan     Impulse
19:29     Freddie Hubbard     Body And Soul       Blue Note
19:35     Freddie Hubbard     Summertime     Impulse
19:46     Freddie Hubbard      Birdlike       Blue Note
19:57     Freddie Hubbard     Spirits Of Trane     Blue Note
20:08     Freddie Hubbard     Sandu     Blue Note
20:13     Herbie Hancock      Watermelon Man       Blue Note
20:20     Cassandra Wilson      'Til There Was You       Blue Note
20:27     Houston Person      I Don't Stand A Ghost Of A Chance
 HighNote
20:35     David 'Fathead' Newman      Star Eyes       HighNote
20:45     Derrick Gardner     Just A Touch       Owl Studios
20:53     Natalie Cole      You Go To My Head       DMI / Atco
20:59     Joe Lovano      I'm All For You       Blue Note
21:11     Joey DeFrancesco      Lament       HighNote
21:20     Anat Cohen      Washington Square Park       Anzic
21:31     Freddie Hubbard     Pensativa     Blue Note
21:53     Freddie Hubbard     Walkin'     Blue Note
22:15     Freddie Hubbard     First Light     CTI
22:26     Freddie Hubbard     Red Clay       CTI
22:39     Freddie Hubbard     Keep Your Soul Together     CTI
22:26     Freddie Hubbard      Red Clay       CTI
22:54     Christian Jacob      All Or Nothing At All       Wilder Jazz