[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 01-05-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon Jan 5 16:12:16 EST 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 01-05-09

    HOUR ONE

Theme

The Here & Now - Keep - Break Of Day (OA2) [C]
David Berger Octet - I Found A Million Dollar Baby (In A Five And Ten
Cent Store) - I Had The Craziest Dream: The Music Of Harry Warren (Such
Sweet Thunder)
Bob Mover - People Will Say We're In Love - It Amazes Me ... (Zoho) [C]
Alison Ruble - So In Love - This Is A Bird (Origin)

  BREAK

Freddie Hubbard - One Of Another Kind - Keystone Bop (Fantasy)
Ofer Assaf - The Nearness Of You - Tangible Reality (Summit) [C]
Rachael Price - Tea For Two - Dedicated To You (Claire Vision
Productions)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Mark Colby - Like Someone In Love - Reflections (Origin) [C]
Jimmy Scott - I'm Getting Sentimental Over You - All The Way (Sire)
Mark Sherman Quartet - You Don't Know What Love Is - Live @ The Bird's
Eye (Miles High)
Kelly Harland - The Folks Who Live On The Hill - Long Ago And Far Away:
Kelly Harland Sings Jerome Kern (Origin)
Marcus Goldhaber w/ The Jon Davis Trio - No Moon At All - Take Me
Anywhere (Fallen Apple) [C]

  BREAK

Wardell Gray - Scrapple From The Apple - Central Avenue (Prestige)
Wardell Gray - Move - Central Avenue (Prestige)
South Florida Jazz Orchestra - Blues Gumbo - SFJO (MAMA) [C]

  BREAK