[JPL] Playlist - STOLEN MOMENTS - 01.05.09

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Jan 5 19:55:50 EST 2009

Playlist - STOLEN MOMENTS - 01.05.09

John Bunch w/ Frank Wess - Change Partners - Plays the Music of Irving
Berlin - Arbors
Swing Masters - Sunny Side of The Street - Happy Birthday...Lionel! -
Dare
Luis Perdomo - Almost Like Being In Love - Pathways - Criss Cross

Todd Coolman - Crescent City Ditty - Perfect Strangers - Artist Share
Denise Donatelli - Be Cool - What Lies Within - Savant
Rafi Malkiel -Choro for Anat - My Island - Raftone

Kirk Lightsey - Number Nice - Lightsey To Gladden - Criss Cross
Laika Fatien - Left Alone - Misery (a tribute to billie holiday) -
blujazz
Tim Green & Trio Cambia - Linus and Lucy - Change of Seasons - OA2
Ron Hockett - Nuages - Finally Ron - Arbors

    						   ******
Roger Kellaway - Someday My Prince Will Come - Live at the Jazz
Stardard - IPO
Rebecca Kilgore & Dave Frishberg - I Wish I Didn't Love You So - Why
Fight The Feeling - Arbors
Ken Hatfield - To Be Continued - To Be Continued - M/Pub

Ray Levier - Song for Nury - Ray's Way - Origin
Jodi Proznick - All Too Soon - Foundations - Cellar Live
Della Griffin - You Go To My Head - The Very Thought of You - Savant

Bill May/Marvin Stamm - Rollin' Down The Water Gap - No Blooze
Ruby Braff  w/ Scott Hamilton  -  The Man With The Horn - For the Last
Time - Arbors
Jacqui Naylor - Black Coffee - You Don't Know Jacq - Ruby Star

Bill Cunliffe - Stolen Moments - The Blues and the Abstract Truth Take
2 - Resonance

					++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM