[JPL] Podcast Jazz with Don Gordon

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Jan 5 21:55:20 EST 2009

Hi there,
   Well....it's finally time to welcome me to the present century....no longer am I in the dark ages of technoville...I am now the proud broadcaster who is PODCASTING (or part of) his show. People have been asking me for a long time if I am podcasting and my usual answer with a blank stare into space,  "...uh, not yet".  All that has changed as of today!!!!!

   I am recording an hour of my show (a different hour and day each week) so you have a chance to know what the show is all about (music wise) and what I play etc. etc.

   For those of you who know how to subscribe to a podcast on iTunes, I will not waste your time, you know what to do....

   For those of you who DON'T know how to download from iTunes or even listen on your computer, go to this address: http://feeds.feedburner.com/jazzwithdongordon