[JPL] taintradio.org - taint town live 01-05-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 23:16:15 EST 2009

taintradio.org - we're revolting
taint town live 01-05-09
monday & wednesday 9pm-midnight (eastern)
all other nights midnight-3am

9pm*
Chicago Jazz Philharmonic [Orbert Davis], West End Blues/Weatherbird
(Collective Creativity) 2008
Anthony Brown's Orchestra, Rhapsody in Blue/American Rhapsodies (Rhapsodies)
2005
Darcy James Argue's Secret Society, Ferromagnetic (Live at La Poisson Rouge)
2008
Kayhan Kalhor w/Brooklyn Rider, Parvaz (Silent City) 2008
Julia Hulsmann Trio, Quint (The End of a Summer) 2008
Pierre Dorge New Jungle Orchestra, Lost In The Desert I See A.../Caravan
(Live at Birdland) 2006
Michael Pedicin Quintet, L.A. to Philly (Everything starts now...) 2007
New Jazz Composers Octet, New [Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego] (The Turning
Gate) 2008

10pm
Carla Bley Big Band, I Hadn't Anyone (Appearing Nightly) 2008
Mary Halvorson Trio, Sweeter Than You (Dragon's Head) 2008
Chris Potter, Chief Seattle (Song for Anyone) 2008
The Cinematic Orchestra w/Fontella Bass, Evolution (Every Day) 2002
Kidd Jordan, Last of the Chicken Wings (Palm of Soul) 2006
Matt Haimovitz & Geoffrey Burleson, Sonata for Cello & Piano [Elliott
Carter] (Odd Couple) 2008

11pm
Esborn Svensson Trio, title (Leucocyte) 2008
Sonny Rollins, Some Enchanged Evening (Road Shows, vol. 1) 2008
Ellery Eskelin/Andrea Parkins/Jim Black, Sequence/Consequence-1&2 (The
Secret Museum) 2000
Marty Ehrlich & Myra Melford, A Generation Comes and Another Goes/I See a
Horizon (Spark!) 2007

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers