[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 01/05/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jan 6 05:28:57 EST 2009

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Monday January 5, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Pat Longo - Extreme Heat - Artistry In Rhythm - (Jazzed Media)
Pat Longo - Extreme Heat - In A Samba Mode- (Jazzed Media)
Dr. Bruce Eskovitz - One For Newk II - Tenor Madness - (Pacific Jazz)
John Adams - Trios - Time After Time - (Congruent)
Jack Sheldon - Listen Up - Lady Bird - (Butterfly)
Will & Rainbow - Over Crystal Green - A Song For You - (441)
Pete Escovedo - E Music - La Samba - (Concord)
Martijn van Iterson - The Whole Bunch - Smokin' In The Backyard - (Munich)
Erroll Garner - The Essence Of Erroll Garner - Misty - (Columbia)
9:00pm
Dr. Bruce Eskovitz - Invitation - Invitation - (Pacific Jazz)
Doug Hamilton - Jazz Band - Very Early - (OA2)
Manfredo Fest - Jungle Cat - Jungle Cat - (dmp)
Pete Christlieb - For Heaven's Sake - Laura - (CARS)
"Be-Bop" Guitars - Freshly Painted Blues - Here's That Rainy Day - (Baboian)
Dena Derose - Live At Jazz Standard Vol. 2 - When Lights Are Low - (MaxJazz)
Ehud Asherie - Swing Set - Everything I've Got - (Positone)
10:00pm
*Phil Norman - "Totally" Live At Catalina Club - Nature Boy - (MAMA)
*Steve Davis - Outlook - Mission - (Positone)
*Christian Jacob - Live In Japan - Natusuno Omoide [Memories of Summer] - (Wilder Jazz)
Ted Nash - The Mancini Project - Two For The Road - (Palmetto)
*Generations - Tough Guys - Just One Of Those Things - (ica)
*Ahmad Jamal - It's Magic - Arabesque - (Dreyfus)
*Javon Jackson - Once Upon A Melody - My One And Only Love - (Palmetto)
11:00pm
*Joey DeFrancesco - Joey D! - Blues Up And Down - (HighNote)
*Lori Bell - The Music Of Djavan - Obi - (Resonance)
Clare Fischer - Lembranças [Remembrances] - The "Strut" - (Concord)
*Chet Baker - Chet In Chicago - We'll Be Together Again - (Enja)
Joe Chambers - The Outlaw - The Outlaw - (Savant)
*Randy Brecker - Randy In Brasil - Guarujá - (MAMA)
*Dan Cray - Over Here Over Heard - That Old Black Magic - (Crawdad)
*James Moody/Hank Jones - Our Delight - Moody's Groove - (ipo)

*Recent release