[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Tuesday 06 January 2009; 10 AM to Noon Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Tue Jan 6 15:08:19 EST 2009

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
10 AM to Noon Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Niels Lan Doky / The Target / The Target (Storyville)
*         Joe Henderson / Joe’s Bolero / Mirror, Mirror (Pausa)
*         Ray Levier / You Never Know / Ray’s Way (Origin)
*         Abbey Lincoln / Being Me / A Turtle’s Dream (Verve)
*         Hancock, Brecker, Hargrove / The Sorcerer /
Live At Massey Hall
(Verve)
*         Kurt Rosenwinkel / All Or Nothing At All / East Coast Love Affair
(Fresh Sound)
*         Cassandra Wilson / Don’t Look Back / Dance To The Drums Again
(Epic)
*         Manu Katche / Miles Away / Neighbourhood (ECM)
*         Art Ensemble of Chicago / Dreaming Of The Masters / Nice Guys
(ECM)
*         Chick Corea and Gary Burton / Arise, Her Eyes / Crystal Silence
(ECM)
*         Kenny Wheeler / Mai We Go Round / Around 6 (ECM)
*         Helen Merrill / Out Of This World / Clear Out Of This World
(Polygram)
*         Billy Harper / Destiny Is Yours / Destiny Is Yours (SteepleChase)
*         David Murray / I Want To Talk About You / I Want To Talk About You
(Black Saint)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Arild Andersen / Live At Belleville (ECM)
*         Julia Hulsmann / The End Of A Summer (ECM)
*         Ray Levier / Ray’s Way (Origin)
*         Liam Sillery / Outskirts (0A2)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live
>From Studios Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Looking forward.