[JPL] PLAYLIST: WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz Jan 5,2009

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 6 21:02:58 EST 2009

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Jan 5,2009

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up…

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for Jan 5,2009

Hour 1

MARLENE VERPLANCK - "The Best Thing For You" - Once There Was a Moon - (Audiophile)
KENNY WASHINGTON - "Summertime" - Live at Anna's Jazz Island - (indep)

JAMIE DAVIS - "I'm Gonna Move to the Outskirts of Town" - Vibe Over Perfection - (indep)

SCOTT WHITFIELD - "A Beautiful Friendship" - Speaking of Love - (Summit)

JON BURR BAND W/TY STEPHENS - "Just Can't Wait" - Just Can't Wait - (indep)

RAY BROWN JR W/MELBA MOORE & TERRY GIBBS - "I'm Beginning to See the Light" - Friends and Family - (SRI Jazz)

SARAH PARTRIDGE - "Stormy Monday Blues" - You Are There - (Nagel Heyer)

CAROLYN LEE JONES - "Blue Skies" - Bon Appetit - (indep)

DIANE HOFFMAN - "Two Years of Torture" - My Little French Dancer - (indep)

JOAN CARTWRIGHT - "Blues Medley" - In Pursuit of a Melody - (indep)

GAIL PETTIS - "Desafinado" - May I Come In - (Origin)

GWEN HUGHES - "Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye" - Because of Light - (Fairfield)

Hour 2

CHRISTINE EBERSOLE/BILLY STRITCH - "Hit That Jive Jack" - Sunday in New York - (Ghostlight)

BILLY STRITCH - "Give Me the Simple Life" - Sunday in New York - (Ghostlight)

CHRISTINE EBERSOLE - "So Many People" - Sunday in New York - (Ghostlight)

CHRISTINE EBERSOLE/BILLY STRITCH - "Sunday in New York" - Sunday in New York - (Ghostlight)

KELLY HARLAND - "Don't Ever Leave Me" - Long Ago and Far Away - (Origin)

GINGER AND SCOTT - "Pardon Me While I Fall In Love" - Dreamsville - (indep)

KRISTIN KORB - "Why Can't You Behave" - Why Can't You Behave - (Double K)

TAKE 6 - "Windmills Of Your Mind" - The Standard - (Heads Up)

NEW YORK VOICES - "Don't You Worry About a Thing" - A Day Like This - (MCG)

SARAH PARTRIDGE - "Roll 'em Pete" - You Are There - (Nagel Heyer)

MARLENE VERPLANCK - "It Might As Well Be Spring" - Once There Was a Moon - (Audiophile)

SARAH VAUGHAN - "You Go To My Head" - Body and Soul - (unknown)

HOLLY YARBROUGH - "Won't You Be My Neighbor" - Mr Rogers Swings - (Vintage Disc)

LAMBERT HENDRICKS AND ROSS - "Twisted" - Hottest New Group in Jazz - (Sony)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host – "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM