[JPL] Trio Video Clip

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 19:31:00 EST 2009

On my "Sinnett Hearings" CD there is a track called "First Impression." It featureed the then 18 year old wiz pianist Justin Kauflin. I wrote the song for him after teaching him since he was 15. He's now 21 and fresh out of college. He's playing with me more frequently now in my trio and here is a clip from our New Year's Eve performance of "Old Devil Moon." Someone recorded this and now it's on YouTube. Funny. That's the way it works today I guess. Not the best quality but certainly good enough to get the idea. Hope you enjoy it.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxft36IIugE

Jae Sinnett