[JPL] PLAYLIST - WSHA 1/5/09 Straight No Chaser

Susan Reeves susan at susanreeves.net
Tue Jan 6 22:40:12 EST 2009

PLAYLIST:
WSHA 88.9 Raleigh -  Straight No Chaser,   Monday Edition (Susan Reeves)
Monday January 5, 2009   8- 11:00 pm
(artist- song title - cd) (*- recent release)

Best of 2008 Part 2*

8:06
Don Braden – Speed Ball   (Gentle Storm)
Dave Holland -   Fast Track   (Pass It On)
Karen Blixt – Billie’s Bounce   (Mad Hope)
Richard Boulger   - title   (Blues Twilight)
Joe Locke – Alpha Punk   (Force of Four)
Kristin Korb – Cubano   (Why Can’t You Behave)
Donny McCaslin – Fast Brazil   (Recommended Tools)
Kate Reid – Dreamer   (Sentimental Mood)

9:06
Anat Cohen   - J Blues   (Notes From the Village )
Denise Donatelli -   Like an Old Song   (What Lies Within)
Aaron Parks -   Peaceful Warrior   (Invisible Cinema)
Bobby Previte –   She Has Information     (Set the Alarm for Monday)
Moss – I Carry Your Heart with Me   (Moss)
Julia Hulsmann –   Gelb   (The End of a Summer)
Michael Moore/ Fred Hersch – Doce de Coco (This We Know)
Meredith Monk – Maybe 2     (Impermanence)

10:06
Bill Cunliffe – Butch and Butch   (The Blues and the Abstract Truth, Part 2)
Amina Figarova – Bedtime Story   (Above the Clouds)
William Parker –   Talap’s Theme (Petit Oiseau)
Bobo Stenson – Don’s Kora Song   (Cantando)
Norma Winstone -   Every Time We Say Goodbye     (Distances)
Marcin Wasilewski -   Diamonds and Pearls   (January)
Avishai Cohen – Sunrays Over Water   (Flood)
Tsabropoulos/Lechner/Gandhi   -   Reflections and Shadows   ( Melos)
Pat Metheny  -  Is This America?   (Day Trip)

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org

**Support Live Music**
Susan Reeves
PO Box 3047
Durham, NC   27715
susan at susanreeves.net
www.susanreeves.net
Straight No Chaser - 88.9 fm - WSHAfm.org