[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 01/06/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jan 7 05:20:42 EST 2009

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Tuesday January 6, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
DiMartino/Osland - Quotient - Mean To Me - (Sea Breeze)
*Antonio Ciacca - Rush Life - Green Dolphin Street - (Motéma)
*Michael B. - No More Blues - Miss Celie's Blues - (Primrose Lane)
Jay Lawrence - Thermal Strut - Tell Me A Bedtime Story - (OA2)
*Lori Bell - The Music Of Djavan A Ilha  - (Resonance)
Mike Kocour - High Standards - I'll Remember April - (MK)
Fourplay - 4 - Rio Rush - (Warner Bros.)
*Lafayette Harris, Jr. - Trio Talk - Autumn Nocturne - (Airmen)
9:00pm
*Phil Norman - "Totally" Live At Catalina Club - A Joyful Noise - (MAMA)
Kym Purling - Let's Swing - Wouldn't It Be Loverly - (KPM)
George Duke - A Brazilian Love Affair - Brazilian Love Affair - (Epic)
Rob Mullins - Jazz Jazz - The Song Is You - (Nova)
*Ahmad Jamal - It's Magic - Back To The Island - (Dreyfus)
*Bill Heid - Asian Persuasion - MacDuff Type Thang - (Doodlin)
David Berger - I Had The Craziest Dream - I'm An Old Cowhand - (Such Sweet Thunder)
*James Moody/Hank Jones - Our Delight - Woody 'N You - (ipo)
10:00pm
Charles Earland - The Almighty Burner - More Today Than Yesterday - (32 Jazz)
Organissimo - Groovadelphia - Danco De Alma - (Big "O")
*Generations - Tough Guys - Just One Of Thos Things - (ica)
*Roger Kellaway - Live At The Jazz Standard - Someday My Prince Will Come - (ipo)
*Joe Magnarelli - Persistence - Soul Sister - (Reservoir)
*Christian Jacob - Live In Japan - It Never Entered My Mind - (Wilder Jazz)
*Madeline Eastman - Can You Hear Me Now? - Baubles Bangles And Beads - (Mad-Kat)
11:00pm
Jessica Williams - Live At Maybeck Recital Hall - (Concord)
	Why Do I Love You
	The Nearness Of You
	Kristen
	I'm Confessin' That I Love You