[JPL] Playlist: KAZI "Let's Cool One", January 6, 2009

Let's Cool One letscoolone at grandecom.net
Wed Jan 7 12:14:56 EST 2009

Still writing "2007" on my checks....

Full show: http://www.letscoolone.org/playlists/lco20090106.htm

Danny Green / Doctor pasta / With you in mind / Alante
Harvie S / Rhythm-a-ning / Funky cha / Zoho
Wynton Marsalis / 2nd line / Live at the house of tribes / Blue Note

Kenyetta / We are climbing Jacob's ladder / Every rung goes highter /
Mapleshade
Clayton Bros / The Jones brothers / Brother to brother / ArtistShare
Jacky Terrasson / Caravan / Mirror / Blue Note

Ben Sidran / Straight, no chaser / Cien noches / Nardis
Robert Walter / Maple plank / Cure all / Palmetto
Mr. B / Circle blues / Joybox / Megawave

Chuck Bernstein / Darling Cory / Delta berimbau blues / CMB
Kip Hanrahan / Cuentale / Deep rumba / American Clave
Manu Dibango / Jazzeries / Polysonik / Sound Wave
Jason Moran / Ringing my phone / Bandwagon / Blue Note

Graham Haynes / Marrakech & Vera moves / What time it be! / Muse
Henry Threadgil / Crea / Song out of my trees / Black Saint
Beausoleil / Zydeco X / La danse de la vie / Rhino

Billet-deux / Anouman / Deux / BD
Simon Shaheen / Waving sands / Blue flame / Ark 21

Chuck Brown / Midnight sun / The best of / Raw Venture

Greg Rickard
"Let's Cool One"
KAZI 88.7 FM
8906 Wall St.  Ste 203