[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Wednesday 07 January 2009; 10 AM to Noon Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Wed Jan 7 15:06:41 EST 2009

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
10 AM to Noon Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Liam Sillery / Blues For Lifetime / Outskirts (0A2)
*         Ernie Watts / Analog Man / Analog Man (Flying Dolphin)
*         Lou Rawls / Tobacco Road / Live (Capitol)
*         Grover Washington Jr. / Estate / All My Tomorrows (Columbia)
*         Wes Montgomery / Bumpin’ On Sunset / Tequila (Verve)
*         Jimmy Smith / If I Were A Bell / Live At The Village Gate (Verve)
*         Taj Mahal / Little Soulful Tune / De Old Folks At Home (Columbia)
*         John Tropea / Ol’ School / Take Me Back To The Ol’ School (STP)
*         Tom Waits / Step Right Up / Small Change (Asylum)
*         Woody Shaw / Rosewood / Rosewood (Columbia)
*         Renee Rosnes / The Organ Grinder / For The Moment (Blue Note)
*         Ray Levier / Ray’s Way / Ray’s Way (Origin)
*         Rainer Bruninghaus / Freigeweht / Freigeweht (ECM)
*         Andrew Hill / Lift Every Voice / Lift Every Voice (Blue Note)
*         Eberhard Weber / The Last Stage Of A Long Journey / The Last Stage
Of A Long Journey (ECM)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Arild Andersen / Live At Belleville (ECM)
*         Julia Hulsmann / The End Of A Summer (ECM)
*         Ray Levier / Ray’s Way (Origin)
*         Liam Sillery / Outskirts (0A2)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live
>From Studios Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Looking forward.