[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 01-07-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Jan 7 16:08:08 EST 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 01-07-09

    HOUR ONE

Theme

The Stryker/Slagel Band - The Scene - The Scene (Zoho) [C]
Joe Gaeta & Cengiz Yaltkaya - Besame Mucho - Almost Real (Rhombus) [C]
Jay Hoggard & James Weidman - His Eye Is On The Sparrow - Songs Of
Spiritual Love (JHVM) [a]
Uros Markovic Gospel Jazz Trio - Wade In The Water - Jesus Saves (CTA)
[C]

 BREAK

Jay Hoggard - Air Mail Special - Swing 'Em Gates (JHVM) [a]
Jay Hoggard - In A Mellow Tone - Swing 'Em Gates (JHVM) [a]
Lionel Hampton w/ All-Star Guests - Take The "A" Train - Vintage
Hampton (Telarc)
Slide Hampton And The World Of Trombones - Lester Leaps In - Spirit Of
The Horn (mcg jazz)
Dizzy Gillespie & His Sextet - Salt Peanuts - Groovin' High (Musicraft)
Dizzy Gillespie & His Sextet - Hot House - Groovin' High (Musicraft)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Darrell Grant - The Way You Look Tonight - Truth And Reconciliation
(Origin)
Cara Matthews - I'll Be Home - Make You Feel My Love (Felidae)
Karen Emerson - In A Sentimental Mood - From The Depths (Daring
Kittens) [C]
Stevie Holland - Make Our Garden Grow - Before Love Has Gone (150 Music)
Denise Dontelli - We'll Be Together Again - What Lies Within (Savant)
[C]

  BREAK

Deep Blue Organ Trio - Goin' To Town - Delmark: 55 Years Of Jazz
(Delmark) [C]
Pat Martino - Blue In Green - Interchange (Muse)
Skip Wilkins Quintet - The Paint-Peeler - The Paint-Peeler (Dreambox
Media) [C]
Mike LeDonne - Manteca - FiveLive (Savant) [C]

  BREAK