[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 01/07/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jan 8 05:26:29 EST 2009

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday January 7, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Phil Woods - Celebration! - Reet's Neet - (Concord)
Rob Mullins - Joyful Noyz - Night On The Town - (RME)
Carl Saunders - Can You Dig Being Dug? - Blues On The Side - (ItsusJazz)
Grover Washington, Jr. - Winelight - Let It Flow [For "Dr. J"] - (Columbia)
Steve Yeager - April Sessions - When Sunny Gets Blue - (Windfall)
*Cedar Walton - Seasoned Wood - Hindsight - (HighNote)
"Be-Bop" Guitars - Freshly Painted Blues - Freshly Painted Blues - (Baboian)
9:00pm
*Gordon Goodwin - Act Your Age - Punta Del Soul - (Immergent)
*Gordon Goodwin - Act Your Age - Act Your Age - (Immergent)
Earl Klugh - The Best Of - Brazilian Stomp - (Warner Bros.)
Cathy Rocco - You're Gonna Hear From Me - (Resonance)
*James Moody/Hank Jones - Our Delight - Good Bait - (ipo)
*Corey Christiansen - Roll With It - I'll Just Wait - (Origin)
*Dan Cray - Over Here Over Heard - Moon River - (Crawdad)
*Generations - Tough Guys - Freddie Freeloader - (ica)
10:00pm
*Steve Davis - Outlook - Smooth - (Positone)
*Bop Tribal - Bop Tribal - Jellyfish - (Pass Out)
*Don Friedman - Straight Ahead - A Day In The City Revisited - (No Coast)
*Christian Jacob - Live In Japan - Too Close For Comfort - (Wilder Jazz)
Joe Magnarelli - Why Not - How Deep Is The Ocean - (Criss Cross)
*Lafayette Harris, Jr. - Trio Talk - Jitterbug Waltz - (Airmen)
Dan Haerle - Standard Procedure - A Child Is Born - (Blujazz)
11:00pm
Alan Broadbent - Every Time I Think Of You - Every Time I Think Of You - (Artistry)
3 Guitars - Live At Jazz Bakery - The Days Of Wine And Roses - (Art Song)
Keith Jarrett - Up For It - If I were A Bell - (ECM)
*Antonio Ciacca - Rush Life - Rush Life - (Motéma)
HD2 - Songs From The Last Century - Three Views Of A Secret - (Blue Toucan)
Toots Thielemans - East Coast West Coast - Waltz For Debby - (Private Music)
Helio Alves - Portrait In Black And White - You Must Believe In Spring - (Reservoir)

*Recent release