[JPL] I'm in a Quandry

Steve Schwartz steve_schwartz at wgbh.org
Thu Jan 8 15:52:23 EST 2009

Dear Jazz Radio Royalty,

I have a problem. Maybe you can help me with it.
I just received the new Elaine Elias and Jane Monheit CDs.
Eliane's has eight color photos of her. One is a back view of her "gams"
(legs for those of you not in the know).
Lots of cleavage in the others and one has her posed, legs spread, around a wire back chair.
Quite a spread!
Jane's CD has only five color photos of her. Mostly close up head shots.
Not much cleavage, The back tray card does feature, however, a mussed up pillow and unmade bed.
My question:
Which CD should I listen to first???
By the way, what ever happened to letting the music speak for itself.
Cynically Yours,

Steve Schwartz
Jazz from Studio Four
Friday, 8p-midnight