[JPL] I'm in a Quandry

s8nochaser at aol.com s8nochaser at aol.com
Thu Jan 8 16:38:34 EST 2009

 Mild stuff as compared to LP's from the 60's &? 70's......I too *studied* Eliane's photos, but only to get to the liner notes;-))

Seriously (but just for a moment) , those of us who know her great musical talents aside, for those who might pay attention some to the project and make a buy for the sexy pix, which she's obviously quite comfortable posing for, and the music then good for everyone!

The Schwartz is with you in San Jose;
Mike
KSJS, San Jose