[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41: Thursday 08 January 2009

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Thu Jan 8 23:07:36 EST 2009

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Thursday, January 08, 2009
6 PM to 8 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Vitaly Golovnev / Never / To Whom It May Concern (Tippin)
*         Bill Evans / Dolphin Dance / I Will Say Goodbye (Fantasy)
*         John McLaughlin / Turn Out The Stars / Time Remembered
The Music
Of Bill Evans (Verve)
*         Rene Marie / Blackbird / Vertigo (MaxJazz)
*         Kirk Lightsey / Donkey Dust / Lightsey to Gladden (Criss Cross)
*         Steve Kuhn / Something Everywhere / Trance (ECM)
*         A Seventh Heaven / Under The Ninth Wave / A Seventh Heaven (Open
Path Music)
*         Ray Levier / Wing And A Prayer / Ray’s Way (Origin)
*         Joe Henderson / Keystone / Mirror, Mirror (Pausa)
*         Charles Mingus / Duke Ellington’s Sound Of Love / Changes One
(Atlantic)
*         Don Pullen / Ah George, We Hardly Knew Ya / Ode To Life (Blue
Note)
*         Mike Moreno / Between The Lines / Between The Lines (WCM)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Arild Andersen / Live At Belleville (ECM)
*         Julia Hulsmann / The End Of A Summer (ECM)
*         Ray Levier / Ray’s Way (Origin)
*         Kirk Lightsey / Lightsey to Gladden (Criss Cross)
*         Liam Sillery / Outskirts (0A2)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live
>From Studios Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Looking forward.