[JPL] Eliane Elias CD

Tom Mallison tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Fri Jan 9 00:11:27 EST 2009

I understand what you say and appreciate but the end result is the
same.  I also did say that the promotions people care.  Did you miss my
first post which I include again which was hardly a Bashing.  (Listen to
Eliane.  It is a real keeper for my collection.  My problem is not so
much with the photos but her behavior.  I have seen her twice live in
the last few years and she dressed like in the photos but then was
offended when the press took photos.  Seems like mixed signals to me. )
Aloha  Tom