[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 01/08/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jan 9 05:43:43 EST 2009

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday January 8, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Clare Fischer - Free Fall - Samba Claro - (Discovery)
Gilson Schachnik - Raw - Nanica - (Brownstone)
Ron Escheté - The Sunset Hour - The Sunset Hour - (Holt)
*Christian Howes - Heartfelt - The Wind - (Resonance)
*Joey DeFrancesco - Joey D! - Besamé Mucho - (HighNote)
*Christian Jacob - Live In Japan - All Or Nothing At All - (Wilder Jazz)
Mark Weinstein - Straight No Chaser - Blues For Janice - (Jazzheads)
Oscar Castro-Neves - Marcujá - Búzios - (JVC)
9:00pm
Planet Jazz - In Orbit - Mommy, Mommy NO! - (Sharp 9)
Kenny Burrell - Moon And Sand - My Ship - (Concord)
Michel Petrucciani - Trio In Tokyo - Home - (Dreyfus)
Benny Golson - Essential Jazz Ballads - Goodbye - (Laser Light)
*Ahmad Jamal - It's Magic - Wild Is The Wind / Sing - (Dreyfus)
Jim Rotondi - Four Of A Kind - It's Easy To Remember - (Positone)
Erroll Garner - The Essence Of Erroll Garner - Moonglow - (Columbia)
10:00pm
Erroll Garner - The Essence Of Erroll Garner - Lover - (Columbia)
Claudio Roditi - Milestones - I'll Remember April - (Candid)
Jeff Golub - Naked City - Wildflower - Blue Moon)
Donny Gerrard - The Romantic - Wildflower - (Frequency)
*John Hicks Legacy Band - Mind Wine - Naima's Love Song  - (Savant)
John Hicks - Lover Man - I Thought About You - (Red Baron)
*Corey Christiansen - Roll With It - Half Pay - (Origin)
Eliane Elias - Sings Jobim - Jazz 'n' Samba - (Blue Note)
11:00pm
Doug Hamilton - Jazz Band - By Myself - (OA2)
Guilherme Vergueiro - Love Carnival & Dreams - My Romance - (Eldorado)
Bruce Hamada - Two For The Road - Hammerhead Meets Hammertone - (DonDon)
George Duke - Snapshot - Until Sunrise - (Warner Bros.)
Scott Hamilton - Live In London - When Your Lover Has Gone - (Concord)
*Roger Kellaway - Live At The Jazz Standard - I'm Beginning To See The Light - (ipo)
Toots Thielemans - Brasil Project - Bluesette - (Private Music)

*Recent release