[JPL] I'm in a Quandry

Steve Schwartz steve_schwartz at wgbh.org
Fri Jan 9 09:07:40 EST 2009

My Lords and Ladies,

Thank you for you input and understanding and, for some of you, your sense of humor.
I hope I didn't offend anyone with my tounge in cheek question.
Sex has always been used to sell stuff (see "Playboys" on Pacific Jazz by Art Pepper and Chet Baker)
but shouldn't we beyond that in 2009?
Maybe I've learned a lesson. I'll just close my eyes and put a CD on the player (it plays both blonde and brunette) and if I like it, I like it! Now, if I only knew how long the track was! And who's playing on it! And...
Nuff said,

Steve