[JPL] I'm in a Quandry

Jackson, Bobby Bobby.Jackson at ideastream.org
Fri Jan 9 14:42:13 EST 2009

This whole notion of sex selling records reminds me of a movie I saw
years ago called, "Brother From Another Planet" starring Joe Morton.
Morton (the alien) becomes enamored with a singer (Dee Dee Bridgewater)
whose face he sees plastered everywhere in Harlem.  He buys the album
and while walking down the street pulls the LP out of the cover, looks
at it, looks at the cover and decides to put the disk in a trash can,
keeping the album cover.

Too funny!

Bobby