[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 01-09-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Fri Jan 9 15:01:21 EST 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 01-09-09

    HOUR ONE

Theme

John Burnett Swing Orchestra - Flight Of The Foo Birds - West Of State
Street / East Of Harlem (Delamrk) [C]
Sonny Rollins & Co. - All The Things You Are - All The Things You Are
(1963-1964) (Bluebird)
Rachael Price - Tea For Two - Dedicated To You (Claire Vision
Productions)
Ofer Assaf - The Nearness Of You - Tangible Reality (Summit) [C]

  BREAK

Miles Davis All-Stars - Bag's Groove - Broadcast Sessions: 1958-59
(Acrobat)

  BREAK

Jay Hoggard & James Weidman - Lift Every Voice And Sing - Songs Of
Spiritual Love (JHVM)
Holly Yarbrough - Many Ways To Say I Love You - Mister Rogers Swings
(VintageDiscs)
Boz Scaggs - Skylark - Speak Low (Decca) [C]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Larry McDonough interview

  BREAK

John Coltrane - I Want To Talk About You - Soultrane (Prestige)

  BREAK

John Coltrane - I Love You - Lush Life (Prestige)