[JPL] I'm in a Quandry

JazzCorner at aol.com JazzCorner at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 15:53:03 EST 2009

Bobby

Too funny that you bring up that movie.  I was introduced to Dee  Dee in Nice
back in the 90s.  I went up to her later, and she was  wearing sandals.  I
said to her, "You have great feet, but you need to do  something about those
toenails."  She was reallly taken aback, and then she  remembered, and I was
quoting the line from the movie "Brother from Another  Planet."  Ever since then,
whenever we see each other, the first  thing
we say to each other is: "You have great feet, but you need to do something
about those toenails!"

Loved that movie.

Peace
Lois Gilbert
jazzcorner.com

n a message dated 1/9/2009 2:42:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,