[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

MORRIS NORETSKY morris.noretsky at verizon.net
Fri Jan 9 18:09:34 EST 2009

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 1/8/2009 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues Programming)
Top 10
Dave Holland - Pass It On - Dare2
Roger Kellaway - Live at the Jazz Standard - IPO
James Moody & Hank Jones - Our Delight - IPO
Joey DeFrancesco - Joey D! - High Note
Bebo Valdes & Javier Colina - Live at the Village Vanguard - Calle 54
Javon Jackson - Once Upon a Melody - Palmetto
Christian Jacob - Live in Japan - Wilder Jazz
Amina Figerova - Above the Clouds - Munich
Stryker/Slagle Band - The Scene - Zoho
Skip Wilkins - The Paint Peeler - Dreambox Media
11-20
Mark Colby - Reflections - Origin
Patricia Barber - The Cole Porter Mix - Blue Note
Anat Cohen - Notes from the Village - Anzic
Dena DeRose - Live @ Jazz Standard, Vol. 2 - MaxJazz
McCoy Tyner - Guitars - Half Note
Mike LeDonne - FiveLive - Savant
David Leonhardt - Explorations - Big Bang
Sheila Jordan - Winter Sunshine - Justin Time
Peter Sommer - Crossroads - Capri
Milton Nascimento & Jobim Trio - Novas Bossas - Blue Note
and...
Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band - Act Your Age - Immergent
Bill Heid  - Asian Persuasion- Doodlin
Jay Hoggard - Soular Power - JHVM
Kristin Korb - Why Can't You Behave - Double K
Tuck & Patti - I Remember You - T&P
Jacqui Naylor - You Don't Know Jacq - Ruby Star
Joe Locke - Force of Four - Origin
John Pizzarelli - With a Song in My Heart - Telarc
Take 6 - The Standard - Heads Up
Harvie S w/Kenny Barron - Now Was the Time - Savant
Martin Taylor - Double Standards - P3 Music
Randy Brecker - Andy In Brasil - Mama/Summit
Ben Sidran Hammond Quartet - Cien Noches - Nardis
Benny Powell - Nextep - Origin
Idit Shner - Tuesday's Blues - OA2
Joe Parillo - Segments - Neoga
Mike Frost Project - Live - BluJazzPat Coil - Bird House - Liberty Hill
Roy Hargrove - Earfood - Groovin' High
Cassandra Wilson - Loverly - Blue Note
Adds:
Michel Benita - Ramblin' - Nocturne
Laika Fatien - Misery - BluJazz
Ken Hatfield - To Be Continued... - M/Pub
Kirk Lightsey - Lightsey to Gladden - Criss Cross
New Jazz Composers Octet - The Turning Gate - Motema
Florin Niculescu - Plays Stephane Grapelli - BluJazz
Luis Perdomo - Pathways - Criss Cross
Swing Masters - Happy Birthday Lionel - Dare

Doodlin' - January 6, 2009 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Song - Album - Label
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross - Doodlin' (Theme) - Twisted
Roger Kellaway - 52nd Street Theme - Live at the Jazz Standard - IPO
Florin Niculescu - Hesitation - Plays Stephane Grapelli - BluJazz
Clay Giberson - It Might As Well Be Spring - Spaceton's Approach -
Origin

Benny Powell - Akiha - Nextep - Origin
Francisco Mela - Urick Mela - Cirio - Half Note
Larry Gelb - Ten Khetwadi Lane - America Is Free - Imaginmusic

Jacqui Naylor - Celebrate Early & Often - You Don't Know Jacq - Ruby
Star
Dan Cavanaugh - Tunnel Vision - Pulse - OA2

Ken Hatfield - The Persistence of Saudade - To Be Continued... - M/Pub
Michel Benita - Dos Arbolitos - Ramblin' - Nocturne
Amina Figarova - Nico's Dream - Above the Clouds - Munich

James Moody/Hank Jones w/Roberta Gambarini - Moody's Groove - Our
Delight - IPO
Marlene VerPlanck - The Best Thing for You - Once There Was a Moon -
Audiophile
Ray Brown, Jr. w/ Freda Payne - Lullaby of Birdland - Friends and
Family - SRI Jazz
Rita Edmond - Day By Day - Sketches of a Dream - T.O.T.I.
Marcus Goldhaber - I Fall Apart - Take Me Anywhere - Fallen Apple
Johnny Varro - Corner Pocket - Ring Dem Bells - Arbors

Kirk Lightsey - Donkey Dust - Lightsey to Gladden - Criss Cross
Horace Silver - Doodlin' (Theme) - Best of - Blue Note