[JPL] Response to Elias/Monheit packaging discussion

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 20:42:06 EST 2009

What got the folks talking? Unfortunately, it wasn't the music. Streak the Grammy Awards Scott and then release a CD. Make sure to get a photo of you in the buff running across the set and use that as the CD cover. There ya go. They'll certainly be talking about the CD. A weak attempt at humor there but you get the point.

Jae Sinnett