[JPL] Attractive Covers and Sex Sell Music

tomthejazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Fri Jan 9 22:40:27 EST 2009

Wynton told me years ago that while an early teenager he
had no interest in Jazz, but Ellis showed him where the
Jazz LPs were filed.  In the front of the box was a Miles Davis
LP with the photo of Fran Davis with Some Day My Prince Will Come.
When he was ready to explore Jazz that was the first LP he checked out.

Not a bad first step even if for the wrong reasons.

ALOHA
Tom