[JPL] I'm in a Quandry

ken-irwin at comcast.net ken-irwin at comcast.net
Sun Jan 11 14:21:08 EST 2009

Bobby,
What a riot!  I remember the mantra that I used to get in the 80's when I was still in Commercial Radio, "we're not peddling music, we're selling 'Lifestyle.'  "Lifestyle, that's what it's all about."
I'm glad I don't live there anymore.
Always great to hear your comments.
Peace,
Ken

--
Ken Irwin
Jazz Music Director and Host of "Java Jazz"

Web: www.wmua.org
E-mail: jazz at wmua.org
E-mail: ken-irwin at comcast.net
Phone: 413-545-2876