[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR BEBOP & BEYOND FOR 1/11/09

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Jan 11 15:26:30 EST 2009

HOUR # 1

Horace Silver/We've Got Silver @ Six/Hard Bop  Grandpop/Impulse
Joe Pass/April In Paris/Unforgettable/Pablo
Grady  Tate//Teach Me Tonight/From The Heart/Half Note
Cedar Walton/Bremond's  Blues/Promised Land/High Note
Jay McShann/Vine Street Boogie/My Baby With The  Black Dress On/
Chiaroscuro
James Moody-Hank Jones/Woody 'N You?Our  Delight/IPO
The Blue Note 7/The Outlaw/Mosaic/Blue Note/2009
Clayton  Brothers/JIve Samba/Brother to Brother/Artist Share/2009

HOUR #  2

Todd Coolman/Crescent City Ditty/Perfect Strangers/Srtist  Share/2009
Skip Wilkins/Bring The Sun/The Paint-Peeler/Dreambox
Jane  Bunnett/Song From Argentina/Women In Jazz/Kennedy Center
Jazz
Wayne  Wallace/Infinity/Infinity/Patois
Billy Taylor-Gerry Mulligan/Laura/Live @  MCG/MCG
Eliane Elias/The Girl From Ipanema/Bossa Nova Stories/Blue  Note/2009
David Leonhardt/Explorations/Explorations/Big  Bang
Organissimo/Rhodesia/Groovadelphia/Big Bang

SO MUCH  MUSIC...........SO LITTLE TIME

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR WRIR-FM
P.O. BOX 4787