Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 11 23:54:32 EST 2009

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Benny Goodman--Sing, Sing, Sing--The War--Sony
Jay McShann--The Jumpin Blues--Blues from Kansas City--Decca Jazz
Erskine Hawkins--Tuxedo Junction--The War--Sony
Duke Ellington--I Let A Song--Most Requested--Columbia
Louis Armstrong--When It's Sleepytime--You're Drivin Me Crazy--Columbia

Vitaly Golovnev--To Whom It May Concern--To Whom It May Concern--Tippin
Larry Vuckovich--Ow!--High Wall--Tetrachord
Betty Carter--All I Got--Look What I Got!--Verve

Dexter Gordon-LTD--Manhattan Symphonie--Columbia

Johnny Blas--Cool Blas--Skin And bones--CuBop
Eddie Palmieri--Bajo Con Tumbao--Palo pa rumab--Fania
Mario Bauza--Night In Tunisia--944 Columbus--Messidor
Joe Chambers--The Outlaw--The Outlaw--Savant

Rita Edmond--Misty--Sketches of A Dream--TOTI
Sarah Vaughan--Easy Living--How Long Has This Been Going On?--Pablo
Billie Holiday--Crazy He Calls Me--Original Decca Masters--MCA
Chet Baker--My Funny Valentine--Chet In Chicago--Enja

Dexter Gordon--Still Time--Round Midnite--Columbia
Gil Scot-Heron--Black Man Come Down--The First of A New Day--TVT

Wes Montgomery--Bumpin On Sunset--Jazz Masters--Verve
Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble--Blowin in The Wind--360
Sonny Rollins--Mava Mava--Sunny Days, Starry Nights--Milestone
Brad Goode--Just In Time--Nature Boy--Delmark

David Finck--Firm Roots--Future Day--Soundbrush
Joe Williams--On Green Dolphin Street--Joe Williams Live--Fantasy
Tardo Hammer--Super Jet--Stop, Look and Listen--Sharp Nine
John Coltrane--Impressions--Mastery of John Coltrane Vol II--Impulse

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM
Chapel Hill-Carrboro, North Carolina
www.communityradio.coop
Joe Williams--On Green Dolphin Street--Joe Williams Live--Fantasy