[JPL] Ty Bailey's 01.11.09 "JUST JAZZ" Play List @WVST-FM Virginia State Universty Radio

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Sun Jan 11 23:55:10 EST 2009

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM) on
Sunday night from 8-10 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,
reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly focus.
Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is provided
for the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at
<http://www.tybailey.com/> www.tybailey.com with a new show available
weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 01.11.09

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

               David Benoit_ Song For My Father_ Heroes

               BILL MORING & WAY OUT EAST_ Hop Blues_ Spaces in Time

David Sanborn_ I'm Gonna Move ToThe Outskirts Of Town_ Here & Gone

Second Segment

               Mort Weiss_ Blue Monk_ All Too Soon

               McCoy Tyner_ AMBERJACK_ Guitars

               Kenny G._ Tango_ Rhythm & Romance

Third Segment

               Francisco Mela_ Urick Mela_ Cirio

               Javon Jackson_ Mr. Jones_ Once Upon A Melody

               Steve Tyrell_The Look Of Love_ Back To Bacharach

Fourth Segment

Larry Gelb - Paul Motian_I'm Not Supposed To Fall In Love_ America Is  Free

               Steve Herberman Trio_ Be Nimble_ Action- Reaction

               Christian Sands_ Give Your Life to God_Risin&apos

Fifth Segment

               B. J. Jansen & Conjura_ Lovely You_ The Movement Vol I

Doug Hamilton Jazz Band_ Modal Blues_Doug Hamilton Jazz Band

Sixth Segment

               Tim Warfield_ Tokyo Girl _ One For Shirley

         Boz Scaggs_Speak Low_Speak Low