[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 01-12-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon Jan 12 16:06:44 EST 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 01-12-09

    HOUR ONE

Theme

Michael B. and Friends - Chega De Saudade (No More Blues) - No More
Blues (Primrose Lane)
Jay Hoggard - On A Clear Day - Soular Power (JHVM) [a]
Connie Evingson w/ Dave Frishberg - You Are There - Little Did I Dream
(Minnehaha Music)
Joe Baione - Prelude To A Kiss - Oh Yeah (self-released)
Pascal Bokar - I Love You - Savanna Jazz Club (Savanna Jazz)
Brad Mehldau Trio - The Very Thought Of You - Live (Nonesuch)
Megan Birdsall - Is You Is - Little Jazz Bird (self-released)
Willie Nelson & Wynton Marsalis - Caldonia - Two Men With The Blues
(Blue Note)
Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band - Hit The Ground Running - Act Your Age
(Immergent)
Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band - Watermelon Man - Act Your Age
(Immergent)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Billet Deux - Be-Bop - Deux (self-released) [C]
Skip Wilkins Quintet - Glow - The Paint-Peeler (Dreambox Media)
Skip Wilkins Quintet - Bring The Sun - The Paint-Peeler (Dreambox Media)
Geof Bradfield - I Carry Your Heart With Me - Urban Nomad (Origin)
Geof Bradfield - You're My Everything - Urban Nomad (Origin)
Randy Halberstadt - Nocturne In C# Minor - Parallel Tracks (Origin)
Dave McKenna - Dream Dance - Live At Maybeck Recital Hall Volume Two
(Concord)
Jack McDuff & Joey DeFrancesco - Pork Chops & Pasta - It's About Time
(Concord)
Jack McDuff & Joey DeFrancesco - Please Send Me Someone To Love - It's
About Time (Concord)

  BREAK