[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 1/12/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jan 13 05:24:58 EST 2009

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Monday January 12, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Vanguard Jazz Orchestra - Monday Night Live - Say It Softly - (Planet Arts)
Peter Yellen - How Long Has This Been Going On - Dearly Beloved - (Jazz Media)
*Corey Christiansen - Roll With It - I'll Just Wait - (Origin)
Brazilian Trio - Forests - Forests - (Zoho)
"Be-Bop" Guitars - Freshly Painted Blues - Freshly Painted Blues - (Baboian)
Ted Nash - The Mancini Project - Dreamsville - (Palmetto)
Eliane Elias - Fantasia - Milton Nascimento Medley - (Blue Note)
Ron Escheté - The Sunset Hour - The Sunset Hour (Holt)
9:00pm
Wes Montgomery - A Day In The Life - A Day In The Life - (A&M)
Michael B. - No More Blues - My Romance - (Primrose Lane)
*Generations - Tough Guys - Just One Of Those Things - (ica)
*Bob Mover - It Amazes Me. - People Will Say We're In Love - (Zoho)
*Cedar Walton - Seasoned Wood - John's Blues - (HighNote)
John Coltrane - Plays For Lovers - Invitation - (Prestige)
Hod O'Brien - Live At Jazz Alley - It's Love - (Reservoir)
10:00pm
Frank Mantooth - Suite Tooth - Scam And Eggs - (Optimism)
*Clayton Brothers - Brother To Brother - Jive Samba - (artistShare)
Dan Skea - But That Ain't This - Moonlit - (KSM)
Alan Broadbent - Personal Standards - Every Time I Think Of You - (Concord)
Rique Pantoja - Live In L.A. - Bebop Kid - (Net)
*John Hicks Legacy Band - Mind Wine - Naima's Love Song - (Savant)
*Ahmad Jamal - It's Magic - It's Magic - (Dreyfus)
11:00pm
DePaul University Jazz Ensemble - That Being Said - Don't Even Ask - (Jazzed Media)
Hank Jones & Meridian String Quartet - Essential Jazz Ballads - My Funny Valentine - (Laser Light)
Bill Mays & Sherrie Miricle - Essential Jazz Ballads - Daydream - (Laser Light)
Benny Golson - Essential Jazz Ballads - Goodbye - (Laser Light)
*Roger Kellaway - Live At The Jazz Standard - You Don't Know What Love Is - (ipo)
*James Moody/Hank Jones - Our Delight - Body And Soul - (ipo)
*Take 6 - The Standard - Sweet Georgia Brown - (Heads Up)

*Recent release