[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 01-13-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue Jan 13 16:08:17 EST 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 01-13-09

    HOUR ONE

Theme

Larry McDonough Quartet - Ode To Joy - Simple Gifts (LM Jazz) [C]
Frank Catalano - God Made It Beautiful - Bang (Savoy Jazz)
Jo Lawry - I Only Have Eyes For You - I Want To Be Happy (Fleurieu) [C]
Jim McNeely - All The Things You Are - At Maybeck (Concord)

  BREAK

Ken Hatfield and Friends - I'm Movin' To Cool Breeze City - To Be
Continued ... Play The Music Of Bill McCormick (m/pub) [C][a]
Todd Coolman - Pastorale - Perfect Strangers (Artist Share) [C][a]
Jay Hoggard - Soular Power - Soular Power (JHVM)
Billet-Deux - Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans - Deux
(self-released) [C]
Harry Connick, Jr. - Sunny Side Of The Street - Harry Connick, Jr.
(Columbia)
Louis Armstrong & The Dukes Of Dixieland - Bourbon Street Parade -
Satchmo & The Dukes Of Dixieland (Leisure)
Louis Armstrong & The Dukes Of Dixieland - New Orleans - Satchmo & The
Dukes Of Dixieland (Leisure)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Mark O'Connor's Hot Swing Trio - Fascinating Rhythm - Live In New York
(OMAC) [C][a]
Rick Frank - You And The Night And The Music - Yellow Mountain (Decker
Creek) [C][a]
Mark O'Connor's Hot Swing Trio - Satin Doll - Hot Swing (OMAC)
Mark O'Connor's Hot Swing Trio - Minor Swing - Hot Swing (OMAC)

  BREAK

Brother Jack McDuff - Cold Duck Time - Bringin' It Home (Concord)
Tony Monaco & His Toronto Trio - S'Bout Time - Live At The Orbit Room
(Chicken Coup) [C][a]
Joey DeFrancesco Trio - Polka Dots & Moonbeams - All About My Girl
(Muse)
Jimmy Smith - See See Rider - Blue Note Perfect Takes (Blue Note)

  BREAK

Mick Weaver - Mercy, Mercy, Mercy - Organ-ized: An All-Star Tribute To
The Hammond B3 Organ (High Street)