[JPL] How I Lost Most of My Music Collection ? BIGGEST collection?

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Jan 13 16:15:11 EST 2009

onthebeach at aol.com wrote:
> Sponsored by: JazzWeek Summit 2009
>               http://summit.jazzweek.com/
>
> -----
>

>  i'm thinking arturo may win the crown!  anyone care to weigh in north of 50K pieces?
> ive had about that many pass through my hands over the years but have honed it down to a very manageable 5-6 K (although about 9500 albums in digital library)
> ricky schultz

Arturo's description of his collection reminds me of my collection. The
largest bedroom in my house was originally the record/cd library. I
outgrew that room long time ago. Every room on the first floor except
the kitchen and the bathroom has CDs. I am at the point where I either
need to put an addition on my house or move. It's been years but when I
was an apartment dweller, the size of my collection caused me to move
several times.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston